I got tagged by Joel to post 16 random things about me…cool. Here it is. It’s taken me way too long to compile this list, but here it is!!
1. I can’t stand buffets. I don’t know what they were thinking when they invented that.
2. My least favorite color for a car is red. I have 2. Go figure.
3. As a high school senior, I swam on 3 swim teams…at the same time.
4. I never thought I would embrace Christ the way I have. At one point in my life, I thought that it was all a joke, a cult…boy how things change!
5. I wanted to be a park ranger. Instead, I’m a tech writer.
6. If I laugh too hard I cough…really bad.
7. I’ve had more surgery than I really care to think about.
8. I have to work at not being a pack-rat.
9. I’m having a really hard time coming up with 16 random things…
10. I’ve played guitar since I was 12, but I don’t play as well as I’d like 😦
11. I was a drummer in the jr. high and high school marching bands.
12. I like pancakes for dinner.
13. I can’t go a day without having Diet Sunkist.
14. I love having a daughter. She brightens up my every day.
15. I pray that God will give me the wisdom to raise her to be His.
16. I can’t believe that I came up with 16 things